Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Junior (Fresh)
Employment type: Full-time
We’re 360Ground. We build extreme performance, scalable & compliant mobile & web-based applications & systems with a focus on government & banking solutions. Our experience includes the design, development & implementation of mobile & web applications for government, banks & private companies at home and beyond. Our team developed the most powerful banking systems like Amole mPOS and mobile apps like Meda, Meda shi, and so much more… Lear more at www.360ground.com. Our culture and fun atmosphere make life at 360Ground rewarding and fun, whichever comes first We are seeking a Backend Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the backend architecture of large enterprise systems.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in web and mobile application development, as well as experience with various backend technologies. You should also have excellent problem-solving skills, be able to work well in a team, and have a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
· You will Design and develop the backend architecture of the web and mobile applications
· Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to ensure the seamless integration of the front-end and back-end components.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, and apply them to improve the backend architecture
· Design, implement & optimize infrastructure & code for maximum speed and scalability
· Implement security and data protection systems
· Design and implement data storage solutions
· Troubleshoot and debug any issues that may arise
· Work with clients and any stakeholders for the successful implementation of projects You have
· Hands-on experience in web and mobile application backend & API design & development
· Must have experience designing and working with system architecture
· Strong experience with some backend programming languages such as NodeJS, python, java, c#, and ruby.
· Strong experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
· Some experience with cloud-based platforms, such as AWS or Azure
· Experience with version control systems, such as Git
· Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
It would be a plus if you Know
· Kotlin or Scala programming languages
· Have worked with PostgreSQL
· Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence
· It does not matter where you are from, what schools you went to, or what degrees you’ve earned, or if not at all. What we care about is a sense of curiosity, a drive to solve problems, and a passion for learning.
· If you’re a little weird, interested in everything, and feel like you don’t quite fit in anywhere else, we encourage you to apply.
· If you are shortlisted, we may send a code challenge as part of the interview process
How to Apply
· Apply here: https://forms.gle/SyGzZ1tbesnFoSAu5
· Deadline: Mar 31, 2023