Granulation Operator, and Compression Operator (One for each)
Company: Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Ethiopia PLC
Location: Kilinto Industry Park, Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Mid Level
Salary: As Per Company scale and benefit package.
Africure Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing have pledged to bring smiles on the faces of ailing Africans by helping build self-sufficiency in manufacturing low-cost, high-quality medication in Africa by Africans for Africa. The company has state of the art manufacturing facilities in producing of range of Tablets, Capsules and Syrup in key geographies of Africa like Cameron, Côte D'Ivoire, Tanzania, Botswana and Ethiopia. Africure Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Ethiopia plc is now looking to hire experienced candidates who are visionary to contribute a positive impact in team of Arricure Ethiopia on the following positions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute packing process in accordance with packing record/work orders as given by the packing Executive/Supervisor;
- Operate various packing equipment per procedure mentioned on the SOP/checklist;
- Perform machine changeovers and area cleaning and setup as required;
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of pharmaceutical machinery at the beginning of each shift to ensure proper working order;
- Ensure the workstation is always clean and organized during operations;
- Check the environment and maintain daily report of room temperature and relative humidity;
- Perform preventive and general maintenance on machine and component on regular basis;
- Ensure daily objectives are met and the quality of the product conform to specifications;
- Ensure in process checks during manufacturing are correctly done;
- Complete packing document, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Record temperature humidity data;
- Keep logbook related to daily activities.
Term of Employment: - Permanent up on satisfactory completion of the probationary period.
- Diploma in IT or Mechatronics
- 3 – 5 years relevant work Experience
How to Apply
- Closing Date: - Ten consecutive days including Saturday from date of this announcement.
- Candidates who fulfill the above minimum requirements can send the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials to email@example.com;
- Note: –Please specify the job position you are applying for on the subject line of your e-mail and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for subsequent assessment.
- Deadline: Apr 3, 2023