IT Assistant for Construction Solutions PLC
Company: Construction Solutions PLC
Location: Addis Ababa
Employment Type: Full time
Construction Solutions (CONSOL) is a Private Limited Company founded on 2005 GC to Provide Construction and Business Management Consultancy, Research and Training Services.
Since its establishment CONSOL maintained its core focus on developing the efficiency and effectiveness of business and public agents within the Construction industry. By utilizing our Industry Knowledge, real-world experience and team of dedicated professional, we create innovative, customized solutions to help our Clients get to the next level of performance and success.
Our Major Area of Services are: Construction & Business Management Consultancy & Training, System Development, Software Resellership, Professional Certifications (Training & Certification)
Our Vision :
“To be the most recognized Solution Provider for helping companies and professionals become international certified and globally competitive”
Our Mission. :
“To Build and Grow World Class Professionals and Companies in the Horn of Africa”
We would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following position.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
General Work Experience
- 0-2 Years General Experience
- Software & Hardware Maintenance
- Graphics Design
How to Apply
- Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to send their applications and CVs with Supporting Credentials within Fifteen /15/ Consecutive days from the date of announcement through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit in person to Construction Solutions PLC, Located at Meskel Flower to Wollo Sefer Street (Ethio China Road), Martereza Building 3rd Floor, Office Number 301.
- Specify the position on the subject line of your e-mail or application letter.
- For further information, call +251 11 4 70 04 52 / +251 11 8 22 40 09 during office hours. Information will be given only on the numbers we listed. Please do not use the Company’s numbers not listed here. Construction Solutions plc
- Deadline: Mar 27, 2023