Company: Joytech PLC
Location: Bishoftu, Oromia
Experience Level: Junior
Employment Type: Full time
- Maintain all internal and external communication networks – Satellite, fiber, phones
- Communicate regularly with an international team of service providers and IT experts.
- Service different departments through IT problems to completion
Installing, Maintaining, Repairing & replacing security cameras, computer networks, Printers and other network equipment used in Video surveillance systems.
Responsible for all it Equipment in the company
- Tracking and recording work completed using a computer.
- Maintains and secures work tools.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Report as required to managers.
- level IV TVET / alternatively BA in electrical or information technology (MUST)
- Excellent English (MUST)
- Excellent Numerical Skills (MUST)
- Physically fit, Reliable and available to work rotating 9 hour shifts (including weekends).
- Microsoft office (MUST)
- Experience of at least 2-3 years
- Team player, self-disciplined, honest with high integrity.
Certifications like Microsoft MCSA, CompTIA A+, Microsoft MCP, MCITP, MCSE
- Experience with back up systems
- Experience with security products like – Checkpoint, Cisco, Eset, firewalls, antivirus
How to Apply
- Interested applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter with non-returnable CV and supporting documents within 10 (Ten) consecutive working days from the date of this announcement in person to HR Department office or through-mail: Eyerusalem@jtfresh.com
- Deadline: July 31, 2023