Indirect Specialist (Commercial, services and IT)
Company: Multinational Manufacturing Company
Location: Addis Ababa
- Partners with Procurement manager to execute local categories strategies
- Partners with the BU stakeholders to drive globally leveraged, locally relevant strategies, share best practices and highlight opportunities and risks.
- Partners with local functions to drive AOP
- Partners with local Marketing, commercial and project team to accomplish Indirect strategic objectives.
- Manage external interaction with key suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Procurement, logistics.
- 3 years of experience working in procurement.
- Strong critical thinking and strategic skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Commercial contracting
- Legal control and application
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Import and Export experience
- Result oriented, organised and able to meet deadlines
- Skilled in spreadsheet programs
- Hands-on experience using ERP systems
Differentiating Competencies Required
- Highly proactive and able to navigate complexity while developing sourcing strategies
- Ability to thrive in complex, unstructured environments.
- Strategic/action orientation, self-driven and innovative.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants can apply through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline July 17, 2023