Infrastructure and Support Manager
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full-time
The infrastructure and support Manager is responsible for overseeing the IT service desk and user support, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of the company’s systems including applications, databases, servers, storage, desktops, networks, security, audio-visual and telecommunications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing all IT operations infrastructure
- Develop and manage deployment for user end-point environments (Windows.)
- Review the appropriateness of technology used for system components and recommend modifications/upgrading when necessary to keep the system operating according to the defined SLA and OLA
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate the maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Develop and Manage user accounts and IT service provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Liaising with other departments to determine and address their IT needs and requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement and introduction of IT best practices into all areas of process, metrics, and performance.
- Coordinates resources to install server and workstation software and hardware upgrades.
- Managing and supervising employees under him/her including training and coaching.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserves assets, information security and control structure.
- Communicates changes in technology and services from the IT department to the appropriate channels and personnel.
- Solid communication.
- Problem-solving, and decision-making skill.
- Network security and compliance
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality
- A dedicated, hardworking individual, with strong attention to details
- Management and leadership skills
- Integrity and good ethics
- Conception and operating of Network structure.
- BSC degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, Software engineering, Information Technology, Information System
- CISCO certification is a plus.
- 5+ years post qualification experience in a similar role, with strong track-record of building competent team.
- Crisis management ability
How to Apply
- Please title your application with subject line: -"Infrastructure and Support Manager"
- Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through: email@example.com
- Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Deadline: Jun 8, 2023