React Native Expo Developer
Company: Ashewa Technology Solution S.C.
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Mid Level
Employment Type: Full time
- Implement features across mobile applications built with React Native
- Utilize the expo platform for development of applications
- Work with front end engineering teams to ensure successful integration to backend services and features are compatible with all mobile platforms
- Ensure all code is properly documented for maintenance and troubleshooting purposes
- Follow best practices to ensure scalability, maintainability, extensibility, performance and security of applications
- Consult technical specifications documents when writing code
- Participate in standups, sprints reviews and retrospectives with engineering teams
- Develop unit tests as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience including the use of react native & expo platform
- Stack JS/Typescript (ES6+) Experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Expertise working on debugging tools such as Chrome DevTools Good understanding of RESTful APIs & Asynchronous Data Fetching Experience developing user interfaces utilizing react-native components. Familiarity with Git or other version control software
How to Apply
- Qualified & interested applicants are invited to submit an application letter with their CV within ten consecutive working days beginning from the date of this announcement.
- NB:- Interested applicants you have to apply on ethiojobs.
- Deadline: Apr 4, 2023