System Engineer - Graduate Trainee
Company: eTech S.C
Location: Addis Ababa
Experience Level: Junior Level (Fresh Graduate)
Employment Type: Full-time
Number of Required: two
The goal of the graduate program is to work on Infrastructure and Telecom -related activities assigned by the supervisor and also take part in a training package that is developed to give trainees the chance to grasp real-world Infrastructure and Telecom exposure. It also designs to give the necessary pieces of knowledge and skills that are required to Infrastructure and Telecom experts.
Your responsibility is to develop a broad knowledge and practical hands-on experience in different areas of Infrastructure and Telecom and contribute to the goal of the Infrastructure and Telecom teams.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience
- Basic understanding of Support services for Laptops. Desktops formatting, installing applications.
- Basic understanding of Installation, administration, and testing of network servers, operating system software, hubs, routers, switches, cabling etc.
- Basic understanding of Installing, monitoring, and troubleshooting operating systems, software, hardware, and other computer infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of Test, troubleshoot, manage connectivity and infrastructure in a company's network.
- Willingness to put extra effort to finish all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good Analytics and Troubleshooting skill.
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- BSC Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Infrastructure Management Systems (IT-IMS), Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related fields.
- GPA - minimum 3:.0
- No Experience
- Competencies/ Personal attributes
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to solve challenging problems both individually and through teamwork.
- A genuine interest in technology.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
How to Apply
- Please check our website on the career page and apply as per the instruction. https://etechsc.com/system-engineer-graduate-trainee/
- To apply for a specific position, click on the job title begin the application.
- Step 1: Read through the Prequalification Notice and Agreements and, if you agree to the terms, proceed.
- Step 2: Answer these prescreening questions to determine whether you are eligible to apply for the job. The prescreening questions may also fall under the Qualifications section.
- Step 3: You will be prompted to apply using a resume. Your resume and all credential and work experience letters should be saved as a Word document (.doc or .docx) or an unlocked (searchable) PDF before you upload it.
- Deadline: Apr 3, 2023