Temenos Automation Engineer
Company: Validata Software
Location: Remote, onsite or hybrid working model
Experience Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full-time
Validata Group is a fast-growing multinational company specializing in automated testing and data migrations for Temenos applications. At Validata, we have a ‘switched-on’ and inclusive culture, that helps us build strong bonds within our team and with our clients.
We are expanding our team and looking for senior Temenos automation engineers to join us.
- Highly competitive salary and additional benefits and perks.
- Remote, onsite or hybrid working model
- Long-term challenging job
- Creative work, Agile methodology, banking projects
- Holidays and vacation time
- Career opportunity with professional growth and development
- Friendly team with an excellent team spirit
- At least 5 years of related professional experience working in IT or Financial institutions and experience of testing complex systems and business flows
- At least 4 years’ experience working with TEMENOS applications (Transact, Infinity, TPH etc)
- Knowledge of Formal Testing methodologies and full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
- Experience in Temenos testing, including test analysis & design, test execution, defect reporting and status reporting process.
- Experience in multiple types of testing (e.g., Functional, System, Integration, Regression, and UAT).
- Very good written and spoken English, good presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to learn & advance in new technologies
- Team-playing attitude
- Excellent analytical and logical skills, ability to address problems with methodology
- Be able to anticipate client needs and be proactive
- Be motivated to continuously increase quality and efficiency, and be resilient under pressure
- Be able to work within a global team (spread across geographies)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Performance Tuning (Online & COB reports)
- Any additional languages are a plus.
How to Apply
- If this sounds interesting and you think we might “click”, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘TAEth0623’ in the subject.
- Deadline: July 20,2023