Value Added Services (VAS) Manager
Company: QINGDAO SINDITECH MACHINERY CO., LTD
Career Level: Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
QINGDAO SINDITECH MACHINERY is a privately owned company in FROM HONGKONG CHINA, Infrastructure provider in Industrial products delivering turnkey solutions to its clients. Established in 2018, SINDITECH strives to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality, while maintaining focus on continuous improvement on adopted policies and procedures applicable to the technologies the company operates in.
SINDITECH is organizing its telecommunication department to provide VAS service in the Territory of Ethiopia Market .
- Performs a variety of operational work in the development, installation, and maintenance of the Live voice Value Added Services (VAS).
- The candidate will be responsible for overall product management of Live voice Value Added Services VAS. The scope of VAS includes strategy, operations, product development, technology, and finance. Broadly the scope covers:
- To direct and oversee the innovation, development and management of all s products and services in all service areas including; New Products, Non Voice Products & Services (SMS, SOS, and VAS)
- Taking to market new products that will contribute to revenue objectives set forth in the Monthly, Quarterly & Annual marketing /Revenue plan/budget by implementing approved product plans
- Co-ordination of the individual product project deliverable as agreed in the New Product Development Road map.
- Co-ordination of Product Delivery with all Ethio telecom departments (IT & Billing, Network, Finance, RA, etc.) to ensure high product service levels.
- Performs related work as required and have positive attitude while performing duties
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing & delivering the innovation, road map, and daily marketing & product operational excellence of VAS Business.
- Strong Ability to trace and diagnose VAS platform and service faults
- Excellent knowledge in Value Added Services hardware and software features.
- Experience in managing & implementation projects
- Capacity and dimension of the VAS platform as well as new products and services to support the marketing product.
- Conduct technical and feasibility studies for new products and services and produce feasibility report.
- Participate in cross functional meetings with key stakeholders involved in the development and deployment of new Value Added Services in order to define best solutions for new products and services.
- Proactively seek to solve any problems and keep the activities on track.
- Establish and manage multiple cross-functional relationships, coordinate and open communication channels with other departments.
- Strong knowledge of SMSC, USSD, IVR, CRBT, OBD, DMC Operation and planning perspective. Integration Knowledge of with SMSC, USSD, IVR other VAS nodes.
- Provide L1 support for fault resolution for VAS system.
- Strong knowledge of (SMPP, SMPP3.4, OS (UNIX, Linux).
- Knowledge about Database and SLQ query.
- Take Troubleshooting action based on the Health Check report of VAS system.
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical specifications; ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site; preparing an installation diagram.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- VAS Manager will resolve user problems and instruct customer in good manner where he/she must get satisfied activities.
- Ensure that there is an appropriate record keeps system for tracking problems and resolution of customer; network problems and use it to summarize analyze and report on the results of these activities including any recommendations for changes to the IT infrastructure and/or customer training.
- Report to the team leader on weekly/Monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering, Information Technology, or another related field (Master degree would be preferred).
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in Telecom Billing and VAS
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through email: email@example.com
- Deadline: Mar 31, 2023